Alignment Jackson is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving student achievement by facilitating a city-wide partnership that supports the Jackson Public Schools' Strategic Plan.
Founded by United Way of the Capital Area, City of Jackson, Jackson Public Schools and Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership, Alignment Jackson uses a comprehensive, multifaceted, and collaborative approach that is designed to provide sustainability by focusing on systemic change and engaging stakeholders.
By aligning available expertise and programs, resources are leveraged, duplication is avoided, and efficiency is greatly increased. This results in greater returns on investment in education and, most importantly, healthier and more successful children for the city of Jackson.
In the News
Check out some news about our innovative and collaborative approach -
- Aligning Business and Schools, Jackson Free Press - Click here
- Building A Better Jackson: JPS Middle School, The Clarion-Ledger - Click here
- Alignment Jackson, The Mississippi Link Article - Click here
- Career Exploration Fair - 9th Graders get 'hands on' career fair, The Clarion-Ledger - Click Here
- The Third Grade Reading Gate, Book Buddies and School Principals,